This free, national, and virtual event will:
- Empower Black women with breast health and wellness information tailored specifically to them
- Increase knowledge and awareness around risk factors, prevention, screening and early detection
- Highlight the importance of culture and family history/family tree
- Provide an opportunity to learn through stories of others who have been there
- Share educational and community resources that are available for Black women
Join us as we bring experts, organizations, and community members together for a conversation about breast cancer and an opportunity to have your questions answered.
This is a Canadian virtual event intended for use by residents of Canada, who are 18 years of age and over. Worldwide participation is welcome, however, keep in mind that the content of this event and the community resources are tailored for Canadian residents.