Join Women’s College Hospital Foundation in Toronto on June 11, 2022 as we run, walk or roll together for women’s mental health, and each other! Let’s break down the barriers to women accessing the mental health care they need and build community while we do it. The in-person event will begin and end at Women’s College Hospital.
- Your participation will support the Department of Psychiatry at Women’s College Hospital – the largest clinical and research program of its kind in Canada!
- Specialty focus areas include mental health related to trauma, reproductive life stages and medical conditions.
- The program has a unique focus on innovative virtual initiatives that are improving access to expert mental healthcare for women.
In-Person or Virtual: 5k Walk/Run, 10K run & 1K Little Steps
2022 RACE KIT
Your Run for Women registration includes:
- The legendary Swag Bag
- Official Run for Women Bracelet
- Official Run for Women Technical T-Shirt
Ready to team up for women’s mental health?
Register today and select ‘local charity’ when asked to ensure you are counted as one of our Women’s College Hospital teams raising funds in support of women’s mental health!
Sign up here: runforwomen.ca/Cities/Toronto
Share the event with your community!
We have the following information about the event that you can share with your networks and promote your team:
Captain’s Toolkit– once you’re registered, use this toolkit to support your team recruitment and fundraising
Event Poster (8.5×11) – this is great to share via email or print and post to raise awareness and interest in the event and for your team
Print and use this Social Engagement Card in your own photos and or these social media graphics you can post to share the event:
Run for Women, WCHF June 11 : Our Journey
I’m lacing up for WOMEN’s mental health!
Mental Health. The only way there is together.