You can become a corporate partner by making a company donation, sponsoring an event, joining Women’s Hospital Foundation as a strategic partner or by volunteering. Whatever you choose, you will be supporting this internationally-renowned institution in advancing healthcare for women and their families.
Here are the benefits of becoming a corporate partner:
- Show that your company is aligned with Women’s College Hospital, a global leader in the health of women;
- Demonstrate to your key stakeholders in a visible way that your company is committed to the health of women;
- Introduce your company to influential individuals from the business and philanthropic sectors;
- Customize your partnership benefits to achieve your strategic corporate and philanthropic goals;
- Engage your stakeholders and employees in unique ways in connection with Women’s College Hospital and a great cause;
- Support extraordinary innovations in patient care, research and health system solutions at Women’s College Hospital and Women’s College Research Institute to advance women’s health.
Multi-year corporate partners of Women’s College Hospital receive even greater benefits. It is an opportunity to show stakeholders your powerful commitment to our shared values in supporting better health care and a healthier community.
Corporate Partner Benefits
To discuss how your company can become a corporate partner of Women’s College Hospital or you wish to learn more about creating impact through corporate philanthropy, such as making a charitable donation, please contact:
Megan Skyvington, CFRE
Director, Philanthropy – Corporate Giving and Partnerships